August 8, 2007

Frannnnyyy's cooking!
Finally i;ve cook a successful fried rice and beancurd soup ...now i feel satisfied but not soup only.. i know its easy to cook but u know me la..sometimes put the wrong indegrient. Although the soup was tasteless.. but it was ok hopefully it will be better next time.. I'm seriously so bloated and hyper now...aiyoo jus now in the tram was so damn sleepy and moody lah~ i hate it..every time i'm tired, i will be feeling so down..all of my thoughts will be like everywhere.. uhhh ohh..nami, sylvia..do u think its a sign of disease?? HAHA

I like the Nyanster name..i find it very cute!!! haahaha..i miss hanging out with u and jing already....haizzz..memories..alrighty.i will stop here...take care.! =)





Martina McBride

My Valentine
If there were no words
No way to speak
I would still hear you
If there were no tears
No way to feel inside
I'd still feel for you
And even if the sun refuse to shine
Even if romance ran out of rhyme
You would still have my heart
Until the end of time
You're all i need
My love, my valentine
All of my life
I have been waiting for
All you give to me
You've opened my eyes
And showed me how to love unselfishly
I've dreamed of this a thousand times before
In my dreams i couldnt love you more
I will give you my heart
Until the end of time
You're all i need
My love, my valentine
La da da
Da da da da
And even if the sun refuse to shine
Even if romance ran out of rhyme
You would still have my heart
Until the end of time
Cuz all i need
Is you, my valentine
You're all i need
My love, my valentine

++ Francisca at 6:48 PM


.: about.me :.

[
Francisca Lee 18th . 20/9/89. Monash lee_Francisca_@hotmail.com. Sophia kinsella is my fav author..love all her shopaholic books.. Loves to sleep, limteh, play piano violin, swimming.. anything that i find interesting.


.: tag.board :.



.: Things :.

.: Friends :.
Allin
Betty
Carmen Sham
Carmen Lo
Deena
Denyse
Daphne and friends
Freddy
Jia qi
Jowaynn
Jun yee
Kartini
Kelly
Lynn
Marvin
Melvin
Ming huei
Nami
Nyan
Peik chia
Rachel
Sylvia
Tzu
Wendy Hung & Friends
Xinyue
Xpnk
Yi-en


.: archives :.
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008

.: thanks :.
Designed by dragonfae
Photo from GettyImages
Poem by Edmund Spenser, excerpt from Sonnet LXXV from Amoretti
Thanks to blogskins.com